LordDastardlyLordDastardly

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pencilmation 14 Pencilmation 14

As always...

excellent. Animation, Story.etc all good, as usuals, the cream of Newgrounds however, like many people have mentioned, they are too short!

#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

How?

The animation is adequate the story is non-existant and while the character art is slightly more impressive it isn't very well developed.

Perhaps in future you could add colour, more detail and incorporate a plot.

rebornMCW responds:

Kick impossible to the curve

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

BOOM! Splatter.

Whoever said the ghosts were the bad guys? I must say, I don't think anyone should try dieting the same way Pac-man did - a bit too... explosive!?

Personally, I don't mind the fades. I think they help to build the suspense - if you watch any horror movie they contain loads of fades and I think that suits this animation well.

Pickle Spin Pickle Spin

Yeah...

For some reason this made me make a mess on the floor.. not a good one either.

Willeeto responds:

Do you have a little sand in your vagina?

Sleepless Ep.1 Sleepless Ep.1

Good work is lost for lack of a little more...

Animation and plot is interesting and your style of art seems to compliment the animation however it is a shame that such an excellent piece of work is plagued by numerous spelling errors.

Apart from that well done!

Sci-Fi responds:

oh >< so many people have said that. skrew it i'm spell checking next time!! :D thanks for the review

AYAN - outcast part 2 AYAN - outcast part 2

Erm..

Character Figures aren't bad, especially the Black Dragon Thing and the animation itself is alright.
However the animation is boring, even compared to other singlefight scenes.
I think you should spend more time on your animations in regard to story and animation.
I think 5 is a bit generous however for your 2nd attempt it isn't too bad.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Astounding

Animation - Simple but effective
Music - Simple but effective
Story - Simple but effective.

War, Snow and Fire is a moving yet interesting piece which, while being incredibly cliched, still had a feeling of originality about it. Well Done!

&amp;quot;A Slice of the Action&amp;quot; "A Slice of the Action"

Professional, Funny, Successful.

Not only did that look professional but it was also very amusing; I hate to admit that I DID think he would disguise as a Pizza Boy, man was I surprised when that thing ripped her to pieces.
You're both a skilled artist and a good writer! Well Done!